The Adult Day Health Care Program is designed to help older adults who require assistance in the maintenance of their health care to improve or maintain activities of daily living. They may have specific needs in the areas of:
- Nursing care supervision, or help in monitoring medications.
- Therapy designed to restore functioning or prevent deterioration.
- Assistance in self-care activities.
- Part-time or full-time supervision during day-time hours to ensure personal safety.
- Help in coping with problems associated with disability